Diff-Therm Platen Heaters are high-quality tubular heating elements swaged under 50 tons of pressure into grey iron castings. For more than 25 years, Diff-Therm heaters have set the standard for long life, evenly distributed process heating, and efficient power generation.
Direct Replacement Heaters for Every Major Brand of Vacuum Diffusion Pump
Outperform Original Equipment Heaters
Our unique swaged assembly provides increased dielectric density for better heat transfer and longer heat life. Here are a few of the benefits:
- "Full power" heaters that produce 20% more heat than OEM heaters.
- Flat, smooth platen surface assures uniform, efficient heat transfer.
- Increases pump throughout and higher vacuum system processing rates.
One-Piece Assembly Simplifies Installation
Our one-piece assembly makes it easier and faster to install than a conventional tubular/crush plate system. Proper alignment will also never be an issue.
Outperform Conventional Heaters
Dalton's Watt-Flex Split-Sheath Cartridge Heaters have been shown to outperform conventional heaters:
- Split-sheath design expands when energized for better heat transfer, especially in oversized bores.
- Warranted removal: heater contracts when de-energized for easy removal.
Interested in learning more? Give us a call today!